Top 10 Reasons to Partner with the North Monterey
- New Business Contacts: From Chamber Mixers (formerly Business After Hours) to the Quarterly Membership Luncheons, members gain access to numerous prospective customers and business peers. Networking!
- Referrals: The Chamber receives several inquiries a week for every type of business. But, the advantage is, we ONLY refer Chamber members!!
- Professional Development: Learning opportunities to help you run a smarter, more profitable business while keeping on track with current issues that your business is faced with.
- Free Web Site Listing: www.northmontereychamber.org The Chamber's web site is a very easy way for others to find out about your business. It contains the Calendar of Events for the year.
- Membership Networking Getaways: Don't miss being a part of the North Monterey County Chambers' adventurous and fun getaways: Bay Meadows Horse Races, Baseball Games and more.
- Directory & Visitor's Guide: We currently have an online Membership Directory and are in the process of developing a Visitor's Guide for your convenience. Your business name, key contact, address, fax and telephone number will be listed in the wonderful new tool for the North Monterey County area.
- Publications: We have several opportunities to advertise through a number of publications and events that are eligible to our members.
- Publicity & Exposure: We offer various ways to promote your business. Examples: Ribbon Cuttings or Grand Openings, Sponsorship Opportunities, Networking Events, and many others.
- Economic Development: Create more jobs, products & services needed for a better quality of life while enhancing the surrounding communities.
- Legislative Issues: We have a voice!! Proposed legislation and laws introduced from North Monterey County Chambers' input. We also provide government advocacy to hold the line on taxes and government interference.
- Chamber Mixers & Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- New Member Profile in Newsletter & Website
- Classes & Seminars provided by the Small Business Development Center
- Bi-monthly Newsletter
- Annual Events ... The Artichoke Festival in May, and Our La Posada in December
- Online Membership Directory with Web Link
- Sign-up on-line for Updates on Government regulations
A chamber membership is an investment in both your company's and communities future.